Welcome to where I'll be posting my logos. I will post old logos as I dig them up and get them scanned, and post new ones whenever I make any.

Thursday 4 December 2014

Warhound


The Cobra project mentioned in an earlier post ended up being Warhound. The logo looks a lot harder than the music was. I stayed with the band for a long time when I was young, but we never got anywhere so I quit after some years.

We were heavily into Manowar and the likes, so the logo was naturally inspired by that.

I did the sketch, but someone else did the photoshopping of the logo.

The logo ended up being used on an album after I quit, entitled World Domination Operation, as seen below.


I think it was subsequently used on a few more covers, but I'm not too sure about that.

Sketched with pencil, inked with black Artline (0.5) marker, touched up on PC.

Feel free to comment on technique and design below.


-Jakob Goul

No comments:

Post a Comment