Welcome to where I'll be posting my logos. I will post old logos as I dig them up and get them scanned, and post new ones whenever I make any.

Thursday 4 December 2014

Rotten Fetus



Logo made for a death metal band from Aalborg, Denmark. They never amounted to anything as far as I know, but the lead singer ended up starting another death metal outfit named Hatred Conspiracy, for which I also did a logo, albeit in a very different style. They, however, never amounted to anything either.
I think this was my very first logo! Doesn't show at all. Maybe some time around 2006 or something?

Made with pencil and touched up on PC by Ragnogroth. Ragnogroth also photoshopped the picture shown above. I no longer have the original sketch.

Feel free to comment on technique and design below.


-Jakob Goul

No comments:

Post a Comment